We just wanted to let everyone know that our email address email@example.com has been compromised. On Monday 6/18/18 someone gained access to this email account. We have taken all the necessary actions needed and have contacted the appropriate authorities. We feel it is important to let you all know that we take this matter seriously and we do not believe any sensitive data has been compromised at this time.
Here is what you need to know:
- We do not use Google Docs or Google Drive to send anything to our customers.
- We HAVE NOT set up a new account policy to receive ACH or Wire Transfers for payments.
- Gary Loebsack is not affiliated with Pleasant Run Nursery in any way, if you see any emails with his name please send them to your Spam Folder and Delete the File.
- These folks have also set up an email address to mimic our email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is missing the R in Run. So if it looks odd please double check the email.
- It is important to never give out passwords, bank account information, credit card numbers or any other sensitive information via email.
We are sorry for any problems that this may have caused you and we will continue to work on our side to try to make sure this does not happen again in the future.
If you have any questions about this please let us know.